Looking for raw, honest discussions about neuroplasticity, healing from chronic illness/pain, information and tips to improve your wellness journey? Then join us for our Winter 2020 monthly membership group, hosted by Jean Erickson and Claire Downey!
What is it?
- A monthly membership program
- Two live 60+ minute chats per month
- Jean & Claire get real about what's worked for them, their clients, and cover a wide range of topics.
- The chats will include topical info, tips & tools, thoughts, banter, sharing their own journey, and live Q&A time to have your questions answered.
- If you are interested in topics from the previous series, they will be up for sale individually when we open the new series.
When is it?
- Tuesdays at 11 AM EST / 10 AM CST
- The "series" will be over 3 months, for a total of 6 sessions
- Can't make it? Each chat will be recorded.
- Each webinar will be roughly 60-90 minutes long
SIGN UPS WILL LAUNCH SOON!
TO BUY INDIVIDUAL RECORDINGS
Follow us on Instagram! @neurochats
NeuroChats with Jean & Claire: January 2020!
What type of topics are covered?
Below is a sample. Topics covered in no particular order and subject to change, whim and inspiration. Six will be covered in the upcoming NeuroChats series.
Coming up: (6 of these — or other — topics)
- Pattern Interrupts (Tapping, redirects, etc...)
- It Happens in Vagus!: Polyvagal Theory
- Escaping the Matrix: Changing thoughts
- Dodging the Facebook Bullet
- There Is No Try (and other Yoda inspired wisdom)
- If it Ain’t Working…. (The Definition of Insanity)
- First World Problems (Change Your Life with Gratitude)
- The Ethics of Changing Memories
COMPLETED TOPICS... FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY
Neuroplasticity - a trendy buzzword, or does it work?
TMS for the Uninitiated The Mind-Body Syndrome)
Metaphors of Illness: Brain Sharks and Blindsiding
The Illness Identity
50 Shades of Neuroplasticity
Become an Action Figure (Taking Intentional Action)