What techniques do you use?
I use a variety of modalities to help you make changes. My certifications include:
Certified by the Skills to Change Institute
- FasterEFT Advanced Level 4 Practitioner (FEFT-A-638)
Certified by the International Board of Coaches and Practitioners (IBCP)
- Neuro-Linguistics Programming (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
Certified by the International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotists
- Certified Hypnotherapist specializing in Conversational Hypnosis
- Certified Member of the IAPCH
I also incorporate recent Neuroplasticity research as well as TMS principles (teachings of Dr. John Sarno), and the 21-Day Brain Detox where appropriate.
It is common sense that we have the ability to transform our thoughts, and recent research bears out that doing so ultimately affects every cell in our body. (For the science behind how it works, see my Think Links page.)
One of the greatest benefits of these methods is that they are fast, direct and to the point. I teach a healthy and logical belief system that is easily accepted. We can quickly transform how you represent your past, clear your emotional disruptions and lower your stress levels, allowing your body to restore physical health naturally.
What kind of problems can be tackled?
• Allergies • Bad Habits • Creative Blocks
• Cravings • Smoking
• Emotions • Fatigue • Fears & Phobias
• Grief & Loss • Headaches • Insomnia
• Limiting Beliefs • Self-Esteem
• Negative Emotions • Painful Memories
• Procrastination • Relationship Problems
• Stress • Food Issues • Worry
Areas that can be improved:
• Confidence • Energy • Money Issues
• Health & Immune System • Relationships
• Sleep & Relaxation • Sports Performance
• Weight Control • Work Achievement